A lot of people have said that I think about the strangest things, and have commented on me being a character in general. Obviously because I am me I do not see myself as strange per se and like to describe myself as unique.
Anyway today I have been ill and curled up in bed which has given me a lot of time to think about certain things one of which was where I want to be before I am 30. For some reason 30 is a benchmark age for me, the age I should be able to say I have arrived! The age where I am well on my way to being a billionaire (if I am not there already), and the age by which I should have been married with at the very least 1 kid, and at the very maximum 2. I think that’s achievable right?
Anyway thinking about the great things I want to achieve also brought to mind the person I need to be in order to get there and this is the list I came up with:
1. I need to be disciplined – wake up early consistently
2. exercise regularly and eat well
3. make an effort to learn something new everyday that contributes to my personal and/ or professional goals
4. I need to grow in my trust and love of God
5. I need to develop and stick to my own personal mission statement so that every single day I have clear picture of what I am working towards
6. I need to become money savvy and SAVE
7. I need to control my need to buy impulsively
8. I need take time to love and understand myself
9. I need to practice what I preach
10. I need to listen before I speak
That was in no particular order and just thought it would be good to share with you, feel free to share yours with me too.